October 11, 2011
The autumn edition of our newsletter, Flying Green, has been published and sent to AEF members. In the final weeks of the consultation on the Government’s scoping document, which will lay the foundation for a new aviation policy, the newsletter sets out the key messages that we will be presenting in our response. Newsletter articles include:
* A ‘sustainable framework’ for aviation: what should it mean?
* Aviation economics: jobs, tax and social benefits
* Climate change: the need for a national aviation target
* Local impacts: noise, air pollution and third party risk
* Consultative committees: are they working?
* Planning reform to wipe out PPG24